How to Use a Chi Machine
The Chi Machine is easy to use, simply follow these steps for maximum benefits.
- Wait an hour after a meal before using the Chi Machine.
- Drink 4-6 oz. of water prior to using the Chi Machine.
- Wear comfortable clothes and remove your shoes - be as relaxed as possible.
- Gently stretch before using the Chi Machine.
- Place the Chi Machine on the floor or on an appropriate firm massage bed with the handle facing away from you.
- Lie down and place your ankles in the ankle cup holders. The bony part of ankle should extend beyond and not hit the ankle cup holders.
- If you have weak knees, use a pillow under knees and legs for added support. However, the knees should not bend. Try to use Chi Machine without knee support if possible to get maximum benefit.
- Alignment is very important. Lie on your back and try to be perfectly aligned to promote internal balance while using the Chi Machine. Position your arms as desired.
- Relax for one to two minutes before starting the machine. Blood pressure may fluctuate from standing to lying down, resting a few minutes helps to stabilize blood pressure.
- Set the timer for three to five minutes for first time and relax. Keep eyes closed and "tune out."
- Breathe deep using abdominal muscles. Let the Chi Machine do the work.
- When the machine stops, enjoy the tranquil "Chi rush"! Remain completely motionless for an additional two to three minutes, with relaxed deep breathing. A lot of the benefit of the Chi Machine comes during this relaxation period as your oxygen depleted internal organs are replenished with oxygen.
- Before rising slowly stretch your back by turning your torso from side to side.
- Slowly turn to your side, and sit up.
- Drink 8-16 oz. of water when done. This will help flush out the released toxins with use of the Chi Machine.
Caution: Some dizziness may occur for first time users. This is healthy! Oxygen is being restored to your body's cells that may not have received proper amounts before. The initial dizziness will disappear with regular use and increased circulation. Use for shorter period next time and gradually increase time as tolerated. People with motion sickness or other serious medical problems should start with 30 seconds to 1 minute initially. May use it several times daily. Always check with a physician before using the Chi Machine if health issues are a concern.
Comfort Suggestion: Use the Chi Machine in a relaxed environment, free from distraction and loud noise. Use the "Blending Body and Spirit" CD with Chi Machine to further help with relaxation.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. Instructions edited and reviewed by Dr. Shivinder Deol, President of the Kern Academy of Family Physicians since 1977.
On Sale - Save $100!
Sun Ancon Chi Machine™
14 Day FREE Trial
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
The Chi Machine comes with a 14 day free trial. If not 100% satisfied, return it for a full refund.
Two Year Warranty
The Chi Machine comes with a two-year warranty.
MODEL SDM-888 | ITEM P0S04001
Sale Price: $450.00
Sale Ends September 30!
W/FAR INFRARED HEATING PAD
Sale Price: $610.00
Sale Ends September 30!
Chi Machine Accessories
Protect your Chi Machine while traveling with a custom travel bag from HTE.